Water Babies Tees Valley and North York Moors
'Splash in' to our September Term
Free Taster Sessions
Priority Contact List
- Little ones can swim with us from day 1 as we have a range of pools to suit little ones of any weight including several hydro pools where the water is 32 degrees minimum
- Little ones do not need to have had their injections before they start swimming with Water Babies. These are the latest guidelines from the NHS website
- All our babies swim using a double nappy system no matter how old they are (see below for more info). We can all get a little over-excited when we're having fun and accidents happen so we ask that all little ones use them, no matter if they are potty trained or not, this is because our pools make it a condition of us using them.
- Our courses run in Chapters from 1-17 and run alongside school terms so 9 or 10 weeks. Payments are made for the full term.
- There is always a member of the Water Babies team there to meet you on your first lesson as we know it can be daunting to do something new, espcecially as a new parent who is probably carrying far too much stuff :-)
- Our classes are small enough for you and your little one to get the attention you need to develop but large enough for you to meet new people, have fun and make new friends.
To book onto our award-winning lessons or to talk through class times, give us a ring on 01642 711734 or send us an email to email@example.com
A big hello to our new Water Babies :-)
And farewell to our Chapter 17 swimmers...
Goodbye to our fabulous toddler Water Babies who left us last term at the end of the programme. We loved every minute of you swimming with us and hope that you'll keep swimming.
Baby not arrived yet?
Are you pregnant? Are you interested in Water Babies? It's not too early to put your name on our contact list.
Just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
Double nappy system
All babies and children, regardless of age, must use the double nappy system, this means they must wear a swim nappy e.g. huggies little swimmers and then a Happy Nappy on top. This is a specialist nappy with cuffs around the waist and legs to help keep any 'accidents' inside of the nappy rather than in the pool.
Happy Nappies are designed to be a snug fit so please don't buy a larger size with 'room to grow' as little accidents mean that classes could end up being cancelled.
About our venues
All of our venues operate at a minimum of 30 degrees. We also have hydrotherapy pools available which are heated to 32 degrees or more, perfect for little ones of all ages.
Any baby who is under 12lbs or 12 weeks old will need to swim in one of our hydrotherapy pools.
If you are unsure about what venues are available near you or what is most suitable for your little one, give the office a ring on 01642 711734.